Can You / Will You Help?
Donations, small or big, will be used for the following, in the mentioned order:
1) Food and medical supply to fosters (note: rule of foster-based rescue is to 100% support the fostered dog expenses)
2) Shelter release fees
3) Boarding in emergency cases
4) Street signs advertisements of assassinated dogs in various states
5) News papers publications for foster networking in various states
6) Acquisition of three land parcels for the purpose of creating an SRF dog safe-haven. Desired locations are Texas, CA and NY
7) Creating a solid SRF office in Washington DC which will be the headquarter for all our nationwide activities
8) Space / small offices rentals for “rescue offices” per state, volunteer based
Now Accepting Donations Online!
St. Rocco Foundation LLC is exempt from federal income tax under 26 U.S.C. Section 501(c)(3), and is a non-profit organization eligible to receive tax-deductible donations. Each donation to St. Rocco Foundation is tax-deductible to the extent allowed under applicable law.